Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sweet Sensations

Empty Flight of 5
Graydon's Crossing- Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Sweet Sensations Flight
  • Short's Soft Parade, Rye Fruit Ale - I had recently had this on recommendation from a friend, it's very fruity, but not quite sweet enough for me - however I know it's going to be a go to beer. 9%
  • Dragonmead Sin Eater - This beer could have knocked me out cold if I was drinking it alone; I liked it, I but was glad it was a small glass. 10.5%
  • Boon Kriek, Cherry Lambic - I love lambics, I'm surprised they are beers at all. 5%
  • Angry Orchard - I first had this at Octoberfest in Cincinnati, the 2nd largest Octoberfest in the world. It's a good cider, not the best I have ever had; not the worst either. 5%
  • VanderMill - I don't know what one it was for sure, I think it might have been their Apple-Blueberry, I know it was delicious. 6.9%

No comments:

Post a Comment